Since I switched over from Blogger to WordPress, I have had to go through all my posts an redo the formatting. Today I was working on some posts from 2010. Many of them I thought I would highlight as a Flashback Friday post. Enjoy!
- Debt Free Before 30 ~This young couple paid off everything including their house!
- Trying to Conquer Envy ~ Battling the desire to want what others have.
- Top 10 Ways We Save Money ~ A humorous post on money-saving ideas.
- Cash Only Vacation: The Result ~ Paying cash for a family vacation.
- Integrity and Money ~ A challenge on integrity.
- Teaching Finances to Children ~ We get asked all the time how we teach our kids.
- Other People’s Money ~ Be careful about jumping to conclusion about someone’s finances.
- Going to the Chapel ~ Wedding season is coming up, here I list how I would have saved money for my wedding.
- What I Miss Most ~Had to give up some luxuries to get debt-free.